Help / FAQs
Our platform has been designed specifically for buying and selling shoes in Canada.
- Great prices on brand new and used footwear
- Search for items that have already been sold out in stores or are hard to find in your area
- Free to use – no sign-up costs
- User-friendly and easy to navigate
- Robust search engine makes it easy to find what you’re looking for
- Post several items at a time and easily manage your ads
- Leave product reviews and browse product reviews left by other users for all ads on Sole Server
Sole Server is exclusive to buyers and sellers in Canada.
Yes – signing up is free and easy to do.
First, make sure your username and password are correct. If you are still having trouble logging in, click the “Lost your password?” link on the sign in page and follow the steps to recover your password. If you are still having any trouble, reach out to us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse for footwear without an account but you will need one to utilize our feedback system and other perks.
Browse through local ads or shop from our sellers from around Canada. You will see an “Add To Cart” button for items available by way of shipping. Our search system makes it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for.
On Sole Server, you can meet with sellers locally. You can contact a seller directly through their ad.
All listings have a Contact Seller area where you will be able to directly contact the seller. Your message will be sent directly to their e-mail address and you will receive an e-mail notification when they reply back.
To post an ad, simply click on “Post free ad” on the homepage and fill in your ad details (you will be asked to make an account if it is your first time posting an ad). Activate your ad by clicking the activation link sent to your e-mail. Once registered, you will no longer need to activate your ads.
All members can sell items as a local meet-up or by way of shipping. Only Verified Sellers can sell an item by way of shipping. Verified Sellers can accept payments directly to their PayPal account for each successful transaction.
PayPal payments can be received for items sold via shipping. Once an item is sold, you will receive an e-mail notification from both PayPal and Sole Server. Check your PayPal account to make sure you received a payment. If a payment is not there, check the following:
- Did you put the correct PayPal address in your ad?
Is your PayPal account active?
For further assistance, contact email@example.com
Once the payment has been received, ship the item as stated in your shipping policy. Contact the buyer to provide the tracking number and let them know that the item has been shipped.
- Choose an avatar for your profile/online store. This will make your ad(s) more identifiable and will help bring attention to your content.
- Take good pictures. Tip: tag your pictures with your name and date for buyers to know the pictures are yours.
- Provide lots of detailed information about the item(s) you’re selling.
- If meeting locally, choose a public place, such as a mall or coffee shop.